Dec 21, 2007

Holiday Greetings!


Hello, everyone.
I've just put my holiday greetings for 2007 online:
<http://www.d-oliver.net/Happy-Holidays-2007/Webheads/>
The inspiration for this project was--Who else?--Teresa Almeida d'Eça.

NOTE: Those of you who are familiar with Slavic choral music may find my choice of a "musical gift" a little odd since it has nothing to do with the December holiday season. The choice was intentional: I wanted to give a gift of music, but I didn't want to promote an agenda of any kind. I like my "musical gift" for the sake of its beauty and spirit, not because of its message.
My best to any who have received this message multiple times.
My very best to all--
Lurker Dennis

Dear friends,
May your holiday be wrapped in happiness... and tied with love!
Merry Christmas!
http://maisimpressoesdigitais.blogspot.com/2007/12/12-days-of-
christmas-straight-no-chaser.html
FELIZ NATAL!
Mônica

Hi Monica,
Thanks a lot for your warm wishes, and the wonderful video gift you've
sent. It really beautiful, my 3 favorite Xmas songs all together!!
The link seemed to be broken, here it is:
http://tinyurl.com/2jkjsl
Happy viewing and listening,
FELIZ NAVIDAD!
Nahir

Dear All,

This is the time of the year to reflect on many things nd it is wonderful to share and learn from you all.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope that all your dreams come true.
Warm Regards
Jennifer _

Merry Christmas to everybody and Happy New Year!
Nelba from Argentina_._,

Hi! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!
Hugs from Argentina,
Barbi

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Joao

Robert Louis Stevenson said once "We are all travellers in the
wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an
honest friend."
In this season I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
May we all accomplish our dreams, because dreaming is what gives us
hope in the future!
Adelina

Dear webheads,
Please find my Xmas message here:
http://dafneusb.motime.com
warm hugs to all,
Daf


No comments: