Dec 23, 2007

And more Holiday Greetings ...

Happy Holidays to everyone! I am really excited about the coming EVO on-line and I hope to "see" some of you there.
Warm hello from cold Siberia,
Vera

Have a Merry Merry Christmas plenty of love
My Best wishes to all the Webheads group who are an inspiration to me.
Hugs and Kisses from México
Angeles Berman

Dear Webheads,
Thank you all for the nice season's greetings.
Have a warm holiday season and a prosperous and peaceful new year!
Janos

Merry X-mas to you all!
I wish I had known about iGoogle earlier.
My e-classes will come to an end for this year but in Sept ,2008 I will have 4 groups of students online (each group has over 30 students aged around 20).I will have them register for an iGoogle account and see what we can do with it.
Best,
Yaodong

Greetings
The season's greetings to all of you and your families. I look forward to
being in contact again in the New Year.
Dennis aka Denos


Here's wishing you all very Happy Holidays from Switzerland
and a more than magnificent 2008!!!
Love
Illya


Happy Holidays to everyone! My best to you,
Candy


Best wishes for the season to all those dedicated Webheads and thank you for all the wonderful sharing.
Warm regards,
Emma Miliani
P.S Professional lurker.
Dearest Dennis, I'm very happy to have inspired such a lovely card with wonderful music. Thank you! :-) There's a "touch of class" in all the cards you create. Congrats. Have a very merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year! Beijinhos, Teresa


Dear Friends, This is to wish you a wonderful Christmas close to YOURS. This is me making a fool of myself: anamaria

No comments: