Dec 21, 2007

European Union International eLearning Award 2007 for Teresa!!!

Dear friends, 
I've just created a wiki about the eLearning
Awards 2007.

http://ela07.pbwiki.com/

It includes messages from BaWers and WiAers,
because they are very special. However, if any of you
do not want yours online, please let me
now.My photos are not up yet, but there are several photos
from the awards ceremony.
Hugs all,
Teresa
 I have been in Brussels since Thursday where I received the
European Union International eLearning Award 2007. It was a
Gold Prize, I believe in the category of "the school of the
future". I must say that I blocked out when I saw the CALL
sessons 2005-2007 blog on the big screen and I don't remember
a word of what was said. There was suspense till the lastminute
about who was winning what! A mini Oscar Ceremony!!!! ;-)
I was given a chance to say how honored I was with this award,
above all, to dedicate the award to my students in the project
and to all the dear BaWers and WiAers who participated in it. The
ceremony was very nice. There were 13 finalists from Iceland
to Israel. We were referred to as "a group of excellence who
was doing amazing work" by the President of the jury. A very
pleasant Gala dinner on Thursday closed our very exciting day.
Thank you once again to all those who participated in my project
and to these two wonderful communities, BaW and WiA, without
which this award would not have been possible.
Hug and beijinhos all,
Teresa


From: Horacio Idárraga Gil
Congratulations, Teresa.
You are deserved to this price
and much, much more.
Warm hugs,
Horacio.
 From: " Nelba Quintana " 
Dear Teresa, congratulations on this new recognition to
your work. A big hug from Argentina,
Nelba Quintana :)
From: sharonbetts
A big congratulations to Teresa from the east coast
of the USA.
Sharon

From: Hala Fawzi Teresinha,
I am soo proud of you!
Congratulations and way to go!! ( whose words are these?)
Beijihos
Hala

From: Ramona Dietrich Teresa,
Of course you won . . . . Congratulations on another job
well done. Your dedication and determination are your keys
to success. You are indeed an inspiration to us all.
Once again, congrats and WELL DONE!
Beijinhos,
Ramona

From: Mônica
Hi Teresa!
This is absolutely fantastic news - congratulations on the
award! Your dedication and enthusiasm is an inspiration to
us all!!!
Um grande abraço,
Mônica


From: Elisabeth Fernandes
Dear Teresa,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
on the well-deserved
recognition and award.
You certainly do deserve it.
Um abraco,
Elisabeth Fernandes (from Japan)


From: "Ageles Berman"
Teresa,
You deserve it!!! I'm so proud to be in this group
of Webheads. You are opening a new path to teachers
and to the use of technology.
Congratulations and enjoy it!!!
Hugs and kisses from México
(and flowers and mariachi XD)
AngelesB


From: "Susana Araújo"
My dear Teresa,
You really are a special teacher and a true inspiration
to us all!
It was thanks to you I started blogging :) Congratulations!
Will we meet in the next APPI event? I really hope so.
Beijinhos,
Susana


From: Sasa Sirk

Dear Teresa,
Congrats from all my heart. I'm very happy for you.
Like others said before, the ward is well deserved
and inthe right hands. You are a great teacher.
Hugs from Slovenia,
Sasa

 From: "Nina Lyulkun" 
Dear Teresa!
You are a celebrity on the eve of Christmas and New Year!!!
It's a good sign. I am happy for you and your kids, who are
the happiest ones to have such a wonderful teacher!
Big Hug,
Nina (aka nagora)

No comments: