Dec 27, 2007

It's Vance's birthday today!!!

Let's celebrate this day together, from all corners, wishing the
father of our group (sorry, Vance, just metaphorically speaking!!!
;-))our best wishes for a great year to come !!
Rita

Thanks Rita!!!! We will be sure celebrate, a toast to Vance and our
webhead friends!
Love,
Bobbi

Happy birthday, Vance!
I wish you a great day and also a happy and successful New Year.
Joao

Many happy returns of the day, Vance!
I wish you and your families -including us webheads- a very happy and prosperous new year! :)
Cheers,
Janos

Dear Vance,
I wish you a very "Happy Birthday" and many returns of the day!!!! :-)
Hugs, Teresa

Dear Vance,
A Wonderful birthday for you with lots of good vibes from all corners of the
world! We'll drink some caipirinhas for you here in Key West.
Beijos,
Carla

Happy Birthday, travelin' Vance.
From a fellow Texan,
ebob

Thanks everyone for the wonderful outpouring of love and appreciation from this marvelous group.
Webheads were a turning point in my life. Discovering computers was the first really significant turning point in my professional life, where I discovered that EFL did not have to be all drill and practice. But discovering Webheads (discovery in the sense of stumbling on something that was there all along) was the turning point that helped me to realize how to truly USE those computers.
We help each other, significantly and forever.
Best,
Vance

All my life, I have been inspired by the collection of hard working, creative, and influential people who share this birth date with me.
As a youth I read Mao Tse-tung & Henry Miller. I closely followed the career of Carlton Fisk, and became a little league catcher as a result. And everyone knows all I ever really want to be when I grow up is Steve Allen...
But, adding Vance to this list tops them all :-)
We are all inspired by the Webheads and Vance's leadership.LearningTimes is especially proud of any small contribution we make to your success.
Happy Birthday Vance!!!
jw
PS - its not a good year to remind us that Phil Spector is on the list.

Dear Vance:
Happy Birthday . May all your wishes come true.
A big hug from this small corner of the world , Del Valle in Argentina.
Susana
Is there any Birthady cake with candles to share??

Well well, nice to know that a strong-minded Capricorn influence is one of the confluences we share in contributing to the success and synergy of both Webheeads and Learning Times.
Thanks again everyone for the greetings, impossible to reply to all individually.
I also notice that http://happywebhead2006-7.pbwiki.com/FrontPage is accumulating greetings.
I need to go in and clean it up a bit. Don't worry about making a mess, just leave your greeting. We can fix it. The password is happy2008.
Best holiday season to all,
Vance

The very best for this day, dear "father"
Greetings from a very clear and sunny Valencia, Venezuela.
Maria Irene

Happy Birthday, Vance :-)
My card for you: http://flash-movies.toufee.com/mov/127331198681829
hugs,
Daf

Happy Birthday, dear "father"!
Are you still given the Birthday Bumps?
Pictures, pictures, please :-))))))))))))
Moira

You have a card to pick up:
http://www.riverson gs.com/christmas/carols.html ecard
May the spirit of Christmas, love, and peace be with you all this holiday season.
Love,
Aiden Yeh

Happy Birthday to Vance!
Yaodong

Thanks to all of you for wishing Vance a Happy Birthday. I had hoped to have a big party, but so much was going on and most of our friends are out of town - but we had a great meal with our son Glenn at one of our favorite restaurants and we'll celebrate by diving this weekend!
Love to you all! And Season's Greetings too!
Bobbi


Dear Vance and Bobbi,
I just posted my birthday greeting for Vance. Better late than never, I hope!
http://www.d-oliver.net/Vance-Birthday/
Very, very best wishes!
Dennis in Phoenix

No comments: