Dec 25, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Hi, all,
My best wishes for a merry Christmas time and for a prosperous,
peaceful and creative 2008.
From warm Argentina, warmly,
Rita
The season's greetings to all of you and your families. I look
forward to being in contact again in the New Year.
Dennis aka Denos
Merry Christmas to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you, my friends.
AN

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all the members of this wonderful community!!!
Silvana Carnicero

Hi, everyone,
I've just realized that it's Christmas Eve, and I've not found time to
send greetings to all of you. Even though I've not been very responsive
recently, I do think of you all and keep up on reading messages. I
would love to send you some delightful sound or multi-media file to
wish you the very best for this holiday season and 2008, but I just
don't have time. Nevertheless, I hope it's a joyful time for you,
especially to the many of you I've worked with personally online and/or
in person over the past several years.
Chris Jones

Thank you very much, Chris. I wish you a merry and peaceful Christmas and
all the best for the New Year.
Joao

May this season bring joy to all Webheads around the world and a most Happy and Fulfilling 2008 for all your endeavors. I'm attaching a link on the success of the "One Laptop per Child" Program of Nicholas Negroponte from MIT as an example of how one person can make such a difference in our field of education as part of this Holiday Season of Thankgiving:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071224/ap_on_hi_te/one_laptop_one_village
Kindest personal regards to all,
Andy Pincon
You have a card to pick up:
http://www.riversongs.com/christmas/carols.html#ecard
May the spirit of Christmas, love, and peace be with you all this holiday season.
Love,
Aiden Yeh

To all the Webheads group,
thank you for all the wonderful greetings, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, (hope you'll see the Xmas tree).
Ester

Vera: Happy Holidays to everyone! I am really excited about the coming EVO on-line and I hope to "see" some of you there.
Dennis: ---> I also look forward to seeing you and other dear Webhead mentors,colleagues, and friends in the next EVO On-Line!
- Warm hello from cold Siberia,
Vera
---> An equally warm hello from no-longer-baking-hot Phoenix, Arizona!
S Roždestvom Khristovym i S Novym Godom!
Dennis in Phoenix

Dear friends!
My warmest wishes on the Christmas Day!
A sea of smiles for everybody!
Elena Nikolayenko (Russia)

Thanks, Vance, Aiden, Nina, Jennifer, Daf, and everyone, for the
kind wishes, and the same to you and all the EVO'ers! Merry X-mas,
Happy Eid, happy holidays everyone!! :-)
Warm wishes from Iran,
Susan @>---;-


Dear Dennis et al,

Thank you for that beautiful message! We are all so blessed to have you "lurking"!
May the Season of Light and Love touch all who read these words and may their Light shine on all those they meet creating a world of Light, Love and Peace.
Blessings! Linda

I wish you all, everywhere in the globe, seasonal greetings and all the very best of health and fun in the coming New Year!
As a 'cyber Xmas gift', here are "The Twelve Facts of Christmas" by Jade Taylor
http://blog.epic.co.uk/?p=119#more-119
and a list of all the free e-learning books from Jane Hart you may have missed
http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/resources/freebooks.html
Happy reading!
Moira :-)))))




No comments: