Jul 1, 2007

More greetings to dear Gladys!!!

 My new Bling 

Dearest Gladys,
I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I remember it is the same day as my middle son. I was in Atlanta at NECC the international computer conference. .... Anyway, best of wishes on your belated birthday.

Bejinhos,
Cheryl

Dear Gladys,
Another late ' happy birthday' - vse najboljse, draga Gladys : - )
Sasha, Slovenia
Dear Gladys,
I wish you a belated but really warm happy birthday. I know I´ve been away, but there are times when you need to take some distance to reflect. I`d like to share with you all that Almerinda and I will be taking part in an iEARN conference in July in Cairo, Egypt. We´ll probably be meeting Randa( a webhead) and I hope this time it really works, Dennis!:)) Please, cross your fingers !
Hugs, Isabel

Dear Gladys,
Happy, HAPPY BITHDAY!!
¡Feliz cumpleaƱos!
Dinorah

No comments: